POPZERO FORUMS

Music, arts, nightlife

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

I married early

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jukido

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: I married early   Tue 30 Aug ą 4:09

I married early, and was happy to find in my wife a disposition not uncongenial with my own. Observing my partiality for domestic pets, she lost no opportunity of procuring those of the most agreeable kind. We had birds, gold-fish, a fine dog, rabbits, a small monkey, and a cat.

This latter was a remarkably large and beautiful animal, entirely black, and sagacious to an astonishing degree. In speaking of his intelligence, my wife, who at heart was not a little tinctured with superstition, made frequent allusion to the ancient popular notion, which regarded all black cats as witches in disguise. Not that she was ever serious upon this point - and I mention the matter at all for no better reason than that it happens, just now, to be remembered.

Pluto - this was the cat's name - was my favorite pet and playmate. I alone fed him, and he attended me wherever I went about the house. It was even with difficulty that I could prevent him from following me through the streets.

Argos Voucher Codes
galway self catering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thinha2

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-07-19

PostSubject: Re: I married early   Fri 27 Jul ą 22:54

bath bomb
click here
soap 
fake rolex